Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-27-2011, 03:53 AM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
yep just trying to help bald guys like mike m helped me when i first started. what if i started new with bad orders and a 9 month wait. ?? maybe i would have given up . see i think the balding guy needs alot of support from the start. how can you get it with the other guy call names and not caring for his contacts in china $$$. i would rather be with hcm then him if their were not toplace-coolpiece etc..he's hurting the hair busness imo. ya alot of forum support. who needs that if hair is bad. or u must wait 9 months to get wrong unit. this is why i started to to help the newbee's out bigtime. not john owner here. but i know john is a quality man. and he is a nice guy and i am not sucking up . its fact. mike m told me of johns qualitys and that should say enough. mike broght me into this gettting away from the hcm's of the world not gary c .
at least if you order from john u will get your peice .wig unit etc. all who know me . know i am not shy about speacking my mine. its easy to hide and say nothing. but i posted many years on other site...forum gets locked called a plum etc. told this was what i ordered etc.one time i ordered 6 units while in fla ..6 months later gary never put the order in .lucky i had xtra
bobby
bobby

Messages In This Thread
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model - bobbyphilly - 01-27-2011, 03:53 AM