Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
01-23-2011, 06:24 AM,
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model
I requested some short haired pics of Korean pieces cut in. I got side and back views of two pieces. No hairline pics!

The wearer of the first piece replied and said that it is him and its a Chinese piece. The forum owner called him a liar.

The other pic was the assistant Mike's piece, shown from a side view, and it definitely wasn't a short haircut, more of a medium haircut.

So I requested more pics, and was called out and said I was being arrogant and sarcastic and trying to start trouble.

So, requesting short haired pics of a Korean piece is considered devious on the other forum... perhaps because the only short haired Korean pieces are in the trash!

The most recent "1B" I got from him was easily a 4 or 5 with red tones! So I sent it to Toplace and did the Korean exchange offer!

I'm done with the other guy. If he feels the need to call me out just because I request pics and send me pieces that are definitely not what I asked for, then he can have fun pulling the wool over everyone's eyes over there and make everything a personal attack.

Messages In This Thread
RE: othr site with man wearing all customers units to model - JamesKennedy - 01-23-2011, 06:24 AM