Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making a new crown on a piece
01-17-2011, 02:05 AM,
RE: Making a new crown on a piece
(01-17-2011, 01:52 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hi again..you mean your front hairline? If so, just move your system back slightly....you`d be really surprised at how crucial/important at how the overall effect/`look` can be affected by having a system sitting slightly out of position at the front... it might just require a little `nip & tuck` in relation to it`s position ....let me know if that helps...you can always get your stylist to do a little trim too...but remember, a system needs to `settle`in for a while [sleep on it, wash, comb etc.] they can appear to be very `obvious`to you as a new wearer in the very early days...you`re just not used to seeing so much hair on your head and you`re sensitive to it attracting attention...... I often went back to the stylist after 2 weeks for a little `adjustment`....it`s always better to `go easy` at the first cut-in/styling...you can always `tweak`it later ,rather than taking too much off at first.... let me know if that helps mate...Paul.

Sorry, I re-read my post, and I explained that really badly.

I'm meaning at the back of the head, where the crown is. So because the crown is further forward than my natural one, the hair starts to go down the back of my head earlier (if you get me). When normally, the hair is going in the opposite direction at that point.

Messages In This Thread
Making a new crown on a piece - snell - 01-17-2011, 12:07 AM
RE: Making a new crown on a piece - snell - 01-17-2011, 01:30 AM
RE: Making a new crown on a piece - snell - 01-17-2011, 02:05 AM
RE: Making a new crown on a piece - snell - 01-17-2011, 02:37 AM
RE: Making a new crown on a piece - snell - 01-17-2011, 02:48 AM