Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
First System and its a stock unit w/pictures
03-24-2011, 03:33 PM,
RE: First System and its a stock unit w/pictures
Just thought I'd give an update to everyone. I'm going on 3.5 months of wearing now and its been fantastic. No one has any idea and its a huge improvement. I have always been a confident guy, but this boosted my confidence even more. I have a stock unit as I wait for my custom to come in, and its been very good. I use Ghost Bond, and only de-bond every 3 weeks. Otherwise I just treat my hair like normal hair, besides making sure to get the right products (color safe shampoo, leave in conditioner, non-drying gel, etc).

There really haven't been any negatives at all. You do have to do little maintenance things, but that easy. I've used a semi-permanent dye to get the color back a little, but that was super easy.

All in all its been a great experience. You definitely need to learn along the way but that happens quick. For anyone on the fence, I rally cannot imagine you doing this and it not improving your life. Any questions are welcome. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: First System and its a stock unit w/pictures - Biltmore602 - 03-24-2011, 03:33 PM