Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
01-12-2011, 02:50 AM,
RE: Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
(01-11-2011, 10:45 PM)Biltmore602 Wrote:
(01-11-2011, 10:01 PM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: Biltmore602 you are starting to react weird...maybe he wears...I don't care...but I have never seen such a naturalness with such a short cut...maybe you are trying to convince yourself that is wearing and that idea will boost you courage to take the plunge in the hair wearing...everything he has done is a very good job!!!

but maybe you should watch the movie mentioned by me and you will see his hair!!!

I've seen the movie Andrei. You keep pointing to this movie but don't address the fact that his hairline has changed and keeps changing. I don't care if he wears a system or had a transplant. The point is he had something done. I don't care what it is. But your odd need to keep saying he hasnt anything done and continuously pointing to a movie without addressing all the other pictures of his hairline changing is bizarre. Yes I've seen the Town. Who cares? The point of a good transplant or a good system is to not be able to tell the difference, or at least have it be very difficult. I don't get your point about the movie. He has short hair. So what? If you think systems and transplants are that bad, why come in these forums and post?

Ben's temple points are gone.
That is indicative of hairloss.
I would have to say that he has something done.
He could have a very thin skin that he replaces every 2-4 weeks.
He could have an SFS. . .
Either way he's been looking sharp lately. Good for him.
But the giveaway thing is the weak temples. Heck I got better temples than that and I'm hugely thinning on top (i wear now).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Celebrities wearing systems or with implants - balamouti - 01-12-2011, 02:50 AM