Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new costumer - some questions before i make the order
01-05-2011, 10:25 AM,
RE: new costumer - some questions before i make the order
Hi John,Yep --exactly that--I pop the system off every night --just my personal choice....we all have different lifestyle needs...in my case I don`t have to be up very early and ``have time``.. I like a `normal` shower and wash / shampoo my own hair and scalp, as it tends to be oily. Hair is so thin now, I like to `fluff`it up by daily washing. If you don`t want /have time to do a nightly de-bond [and many wearers don`t ], just use a combination of glue/tape of the stronger-hold variety ---- personally, even if I chose to wear for a number of days continuously, I`d rather not stick my head under the shower while wearing ....you CAN shower properly, without sticking your head fully under the spray ----I just think that frequent exposure to warm/hot water isn`t really great for a system....the lace is a fabric and I just feel that saturating it daily will lead to a shorter `life`for it.... I mist the hair nightly and gently brush the hair and `re-arrange`the style, then I use my leave-in conditioner and let it dry overnight, fresh for the morning. That can [obviously ] done with the system bonded on...it`s just me and my little `quirky`way !! You`ll find your own likes/dislikes --don`t fret over it though....wearing is pretty straight-forward really...just get a nice cut-in at the start, and then just take care that you position it accurately when you re-bond, then after that it`s just a matter of keeping the hair itself in a nice condition..... satin / silk pillow slips are the kindest to system hair.....just a little tip ! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: new costumer - some questions before i make the order - Paul In Ireland - 01-05-2011, 10:25 AM