Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new costumer - some questions before i make the order
01-04-2011, 07:13 AM,
RE: new costumer - some questions before i make the order
AH.. no problem at all..glad to be of help. Yeah I`ve seen that vid a few times[ there was a link posted a few days ago of the same clip--it IS a good clip ] The density on that is a medium....so go for 60/65% ..John will know anyway ..just explain when you order... pop in a pic of your preferred-style..that will be sent to the factory...... you`ll have a spikey front. It`s a nice style I have to say. I posted a few pics recently showing the system I wear at 5 months of wear...... I`m now going into the 6th month and the hair is practically as good as on day one. I found a really good leave-in conditioner recently [UK supplier] I`ll take a pic in a day or two and post along with their address if anyone might like to try it.... I am not a fan of frequent washing .... I use the `Remysoft` [ just Google it] treatment system when I DO actually wash,and the conditioner in between as it`s very important to keep hair `moist` especially in hot temperatures/ climates. I simply hold the system `in the air`, then back -comb the hair [gently], spray/mist with water, then spray on this leave-in conditioner and allow to dry naturally --gives a lovely sheen to the hair....just like it was your own growing hair.
I do a nightly de-bond, so only 3 little strips of ``Sensi-tac`` tape [ideal for frequent removals and Debbie sells it ] on the poly part, and a light layer of glue at the front...my glue is one called `Tracksafe`.. I got it a long time back in the salon..a large tub which is still half full...... it`s more or less the same as ``Ultra hold`` or ``Ghost bond``... I just use it very sparingly in one layer ... for a weekly bond or longer, you`d use the glue in 2 or 3 layers.
Sounds like you`re not getting very nice systems from your present place ? I can assure you the Toplace hair quality is brilliant ....my stylist even commented on it when doing the last styling for me ..first-class ! Why don`t you see if a stylist in your area will do a style-in for you ? If you don`t ask you`ll never know ..just make an approach..the worst they can do is say `No`! It`s basically a hair-cut and nothing more ! Cheers for now... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: new costumer - some questions before i make the order - Paul In Ireland - 01-04-2011, 07:13 AM