Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user need help please! New photos!
01-01-2011, 09:07 PM,
RE: New user need help please!
Read the thread down the page there entitled `` The gym`` .. plenty information there regarding weights/exercise etc.
If you want a system to fit your particular head-shape, you need to make a template, for a snug fit. Yes you will have to shave your thin/bald area to allow a proper bond between system and skin.. The hair-length in those pictures should be achievable with the standard 6-inch hair which each system is made with [unless you specify a different length].... if you have any doubts, just measure down from where your `good`hair is growing [i.e. that will be where the perimeter of the system will be sitting/attached] to whatever length you want your hair to be ....I`d imagine the standard 6 should do you, unless you intend wearing it shoulder-length ..... this `game`is actually quite easy..a few basic things to consider and off you go !
I`m not being flippant with you ..why wouldn`t the hair look natural ?? It`s real human hair after all.? The issue of various products/gels/conditioners have been well- aired on here lately ..just have a read through the posts down along the forum there.. there`s a wealth of information in them.. regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New user need help please! - antywanty - 12-31-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: New user need help please! - Paul In Ireland - 01-01-2011, 09:07 PM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 12:21 AM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: New user need help please! - JRob - 01-10-2011, 12:10 PM