Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user need help please! New photos!
12-31-2010, 10:45 PM,
RE: New user need help please!
The pics you posted show a style that is SO easy to copy, you don`t need to worry about your side hair etc....no-one will see it if you`re going to wear hair that length..... all Toplace hair comes with 6-inch hair length as standard.... longer lengths can be supplied at a slightly higher cost and you`d have to E-mail John at Toplace for details. In my opinion, the standard length will do you fine. If you are going to wear a shorter length than what those pics are showing, then it`s best to post a pic or two of your remaining hair for more accurate advice from the forum..... I`m doubtful you`d have to go full-cap from the start, but then again, I haven`t seen your remaining hair ..post a few pics if possible [you can blank out the eye area for your privacy] ..as Anty said there... you won`t regret making the move to wearing.... and I`m extremely doubtful you`ll be asking for your money back, but in the event that you`re not happy, John will look after you.....read through the many posts on here, especially the newer ones regarding `other`suppliers and how shoddy the products were and you`ll thank your stars you found Toplace !! Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New user need help please! - antywanty - 12-31-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: New user need help please! - Paul In Ireland - 12-31-2010, 10:45 PM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 12:21 AM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: New user need help please! - JRob - 01-10-2011, 12:10 PM