Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user need help please! New photos!
12-31-2010, 05:17 PM,
New user need help please! New photos!
Ok so basically heres my story. I started balding at age 17 and my male pattern baldness is really aggressive. I am a nw5 at age 22 already. My hair was my life because I wasn't really born with good looks or great facial features. When I lost my hair, I was completely heartbroken and went into a deep depression. I lost all my confidence and self esteem became lazy. Stayed at home, stopped socializing with friends. Became a hermit as you can say. Gained weight and started doing bad in school. Completely stopped talking to the opposite sex because of my low self confidence. Now at age 23 I want to take control of my life. I don't want to wear a hat or a hood to cover up my baldness. I don't want to be self conscious about people if people think im balding.

So here I am here after failed attempts with propecia. So my crown is thinning and my sides are thinning too but the back of my head has alot of hair. What would be the best route to go? Also the most undetectable to the sight and touch. Any help is appreciated. This is the hair style I want too.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
New user need help please! New photos! - loadingNOW - 12-31-2010, 05:17 PM
RE: New user need help please! - antywanty - 12-31-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 12:21 AM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: New user need help please! - JRob - 01-10-2011, 12:10 PM