Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering first unit
12-29-2010, 01:12 AM,
RE: Ordering first unit
Hello Japan.... welcome... your two pics look a bit different in the way they show your hair...the first looks like you have reasonable coverage at the front with the hair growing forward...the second looks like it`s much thinner and swept/growing backwards..... I think a free-style system will be easiest for you to work with for your first `dip-in-the-sea` of wearing! [you can `play`with freestyle] I reckon 60-65% would be best ..70% is a bit high....not sure that your side hair can `support`a higher density.
It`s a common enough `error`people make in their anxiety to have a full head of hair again....you go from one extreme to the other......look at it this way :- if your sides/back is a bit on the thinnish side anyway, a new system with a light-ish density will not be too noticeable `against`it whereas a high-density will be obvious and lead you to be conscious and maybe want to thin it out a bit.....you don`t really want to `` go there`` [thinning] as a new wearer....you`ll have other things to keep you occupied ! Get at least 2 different strength glues and tapes ....finding what `agrees`with your body-chemistry is part of the initial learning-curve. You do weights ..well I assume you don`t do it to the point where you sweat excessively [as opposed to aerobic exercises] but with a lace system, you can shower and the water can get at the scalp through the lace and dilute the sweat. I`d plan your weekly detachments for just after your aerobic work-out when you will have perspired the heaviest..you can then give your system a nice cleaning and help protect it from the acid in sweat. You might find the ghost-bond glue a bit strong for weekly de/re-bonds, but then again, you could apply it more sparingly if planning weekly de-bonds. I reckon a nice freestyle with maybe a gentle body-wave through it would be easiest for you until you`re `comfortable` with wearing..consider also, a part-polyurethane strip on your perimeter like I wear --it`s very hard-wearing and easy to apply tapes etc. to......makes the clean-up less of a chore too..... the only real `down-side` of poly, is that it can be more detectable to the touch than all-lace...again it`s just a matter of choice..you could order an all-lace and a second one with lace/poly combination and see how you get on with each.... it can make things easier for a subsequent order...regards for now, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Ordering first unit - Japan - 12-28-2010, 10:46 PM
RE: Ordering first unit - Paul In Ireland - 12-29-2010, 01:12 AM
RE: Ordering first unit - Japan - 12-29-2010, 02:49 AM
RE: Ordering first unit - Paul In Ireland - 12-29-2010, 05:11 AM
RE: Ordering first unit - Ruulkasar - 12-29-2010, 05:34 AM
RE: Ordering first unit - phoenix13 - 12-31-2010, 11:18 PM