Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holy cow....
12-28-2010, 09:25 PM,
RE: Holy cow....
My 2 -cents worth: It`s obvious that this and other threads which have appeared recently here, are referring to shoddy overall service and quality on another site..... I was lucky enough, in my first foray into the sourcing of systems on-line, to have found `Toplace`. I don`t know John personally, but in any contacts I have had with him via e-mail etc., he`s always been helpful and honest with me and I`m very happy with Toplace systems. As the old saying goes `If it aint broke--don`t fix it``.... and also these `tales`we`re reading sounds like a classic case of `far away hills are green``. My advice, for what it`s worth for you `victims`is simply, learn from it, put it behind you now and move on, and for new forum-browsers or for you who may be waiting on your first order from John/Toplace, you should take heart that you are in good hands and you will get proper service here ..... I have seen very very few complaints from wearers on here so far, and I honestly feel sure that in the event that anyone does have an issue, John will deal with it fairly.....it`s impossible to keep everybody `happy`all of the time, and there will be times when an individual wearer feels there is an `issue`with a particular system [ remember, the factory, while very good, can occasionally produce an item that an individual may not like ..that`s life] ---- just bring it to John`s attention, and he will do his best for you..we don`t live in a perfect world after all. I just feel that it`s in all our interest to support/buy from Toplace ... the `stronger` it stays, the more we can relax knowing we can look good with quality systems at reasonable cost. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Holy cow.... - Snipe - 12-24-2010, 03:29 AM
RE: Holy cow.... - AAA - 12-24-2010, 05:58 AM
RE: Holy cow.... - jeffsxyz - 12-26-2010, 01:25 PM
RE: Holy cow.... - Snipe - 12-26-2010, 01:40 PM
RE: Holy cow.... - Ruulkasar - 12-27-2010, 03:51 AM
RE: Holy cow.... - jeffsxyz - 12-28-2010, 02:18 PM
RE: Holy cow.... - Paul In Ireland - 12-28-2010, 09:25 PM