Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for help about ordering :)
12-22-2010, 10:50 AM,
RE: Looking for help about ordering :)
Hi again tylerdurdan...thanks for that --- 4 or 5 weeks is way too long.. assuming you`re going for a lace base, they`re pretty light-weight and `healthy`in that your scalp can breath and evaporate moisture, also allows you to shower with the system attached thus allowing water at the scalp helping to `water-down` acids from sweat etc, but I honestly wouldn`t leave a bond in place for more than about 10 days... even the strong glues and tapes begin to weaken and can become `messy`thus making the clean-up a bit of a chore..... every person has a different personal `need`..you`ll find your own in a short while....I have a part-poly perimeter on mine .. I just do a very light bond daily with a few little strips of tape on that part and a light line of glue on the front hairline, and I pop it off nightly...I know that`s not practical for everybody, but it depends too if you have an oily scalp or not and other factors..... while lace is lovely to wear etc, it`s nice too to be just able to hop into the shower in the morning and give your head a good cleaning without anything `stuck`to it you know? If you leave glues or tapes stuck to the skin for very prolonged periods, you could get irritations/redness.....your pores need to breath and leave out sweat etc....not a good idea to block them for long stretches. Density---- probably best to vary it slightly ---say a bit higher at the back , maybe 5 - 10 % lower at the sides, and depending on your age, if you`re late teens/early 20s you`ll get away with a `good`density and no recession at the front/temple area, but if 30s or so, build in a little recession on your template and maybe 5 % less density than at the sides..... that`s only a guide really , but to be honest, you`ll not really notice the difference in densities when you first pop the system out of the bag when it arrives ---- it`s pretty subtle really so don`t worry too much over it.... the main thing is to get the blend with your growing hair accurate...... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for help about ordering :) - Paul In Ireland - 12-22-2010, 10:50 AM