Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused
12-04-2010, 09:18 PM,
RE: Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused
Hi again MChris... I have the same problem as you now......hair is just getting too thin altogether to be able to `work`with, especially at the back ...if I leave it get any bit long at all it looks like rats tails !!! Full -cap is my only real option now ..... I think a lot of people leave an inch or two of their own hair at the nape, in case of `lift`of the system hair ..just adds that little bit of realism.
I take it so, that you`re not going to go ``fully`` full-cap but more a larger topper, and blending it onto the side-burns /back of your growing hair ? I`m just wondering when you say ``thinskin perimeter`` and some ``breathable material for the rest`` are you planning thinskin for the front too? It`s probably best to go with lace for the majority [including front hairline] for breath-ability and it being less obvious to the eye at the front. I don`t understand why your stylist has reservations regarding lace ..... what about going with ``Ilace`` ..isn`t that the system which has the hairs `sandwiched` between two layers of lace ? That will still be more breathable than any of the poly/poly-derivative systems to my mind. I`ve not worn thinskin ..maybe someone who has, can tell us how it `performs`in comparison to lace for an active lifestyle ? The picture of the hairstyle is very dark/not too visible ...I can only see the sideburn area and front of his hair ..which looks like a spikey front. The density is on the high side..probably about 65% as u say ...... The real advantage of going full-cap is you can have whatever overall style you want as there is nothing to blend in/onto apart from in the nape area if you hold on to a little of your own hair in that area. Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused - MChris - 12-04-2010, 06:27 AM
RE: Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused - Paul In Ireland - 12-04-2010, 09:18 PM