Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused
12-04-2010, 07:10 AM,
RE: Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused
MChris -- Basically, you can have any style of system you wish/specify..... you pose a few questions for different scenarios......... Firstly, if you want to wear a full-cap,due to your own hair gone too thin to `do anything`` with, apparently, the wisdom is, to specify swiss lace, with french lace in the side-burn area [for strength ] JRob has left many posts here on the whole full-cap area ...have a look through those . On the question of you engaging in a lot of physical activities and swimming, there are ``exercise`` bases/systems available [have a look on the `style options`` page there... I`m not sure, but John might be able to clarify this when he sees this thread, I`m wondering if a full-cap exercise base could be made up using the same template [should you decide to go full -cap] so you can keep a `` good`` system for normal wear, and use the tougher one for your activities.One of the main issues facing full-cap wearers is getting the system hair to sit down properly at the nape of the neck to look realistic and also due to the stretching/movement of the skin there all the time, the bond can `let you down`...that might be an issue for you if engaged in things like martial arts where you`d be stretching etc.... the reason I`m suggesting some kind of exercise base, is simply because a `normal`system wouldn`t last as long with the kind of sweating you`d be doing, and swimming in salt water, or chlorinated swimming pools is also very harsh on system hair..... How feasible it would be to get some kind of `tough`full-cap system made I`m not too sure ..hopefully John will advise...... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused - MChris - 12-04-2010, 06:27 AM
RE: Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused - Paul In Ireland - 12-04-2010, 07:10 AM