Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused
12-04-2010, 06:27 AM,
Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused
First of all, i wanna say hi to all thats my first post. I've been wearing a system for about 5 years now. First timer at the salon then they made the attachment as they do today ( bonding with knots on existing hair,leaving some of your hair at the front for realism ). Paleolithic as i read the forum.
The style i was going for, with curtains was no problem back then,but always bothered me that it didn't look ok. The front line plain sucks(you can see the knots sometimes), the density is warewolfy ( it theres such a thing ). Back then it was bareable, cause it blended ok, and i was a first time wearer.
Fast forward to today, this doesn't cut it anymore, plus my sides and back have gotten way weak to pull even that look that i wanted( no temples i hate that). It made me quit several physical activities, i used to be very social now im too self conscius about that bs. Yes i have considered shaving, but due to scarring thats a big no no..

I just can't continue that thing anymore so i would apreciate some advice.
I talked with the stylist about it and recomended a thin skin system ( yes they got it a few days ago-no wonder), with a full head bond.
I've read alot in this forum and as i can tell, its a thin skin with single injected hair.

My questions are:

1> What kind of base is best for what i want ( check the pic for hairstyle )? Is the skin right for a partial or full cap?
2> How secure will it be?
3>Im a highly active person (used to till now),gym,bball,swimming etc - Can i do all those? I mean im considering more rough sports and that damn thing puts me on hold ( i know it shouldnt ) like martial arts,surfing etc.

Can i achieve the following style with a full cap? And any extra advice would be great. Sorry for the marathon-post. Smile
Bless you all have a wonderful time! Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Going Full Cap/Partial - Confused - MChris - 12-04-2010, 06:27 AM