Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Toplace unit--your opinion please
12-05-2010, 11:02 AM,
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please
(12-05-2010, 10:22 AM)younggun Wrote: how much time have passed between those pics?, I mean, if it's a good friend just tell her to remove it because you don't like how you apper (ex. you were ill and had temporary alopecia or sumthin), if she's not a good friend....... well, forget it!, and live your life!

You can also pretend your death and come back to life pretending you are your "non-bald" twin brother Big Grin

lol... well those pics are a year old i think. if I tell her i was ill, she's gonna ask me what did i have. and i'm clueless. temporary alopecia? is that for reals?
mm... she is a good friend. when she saw me wearing for the first time, she told me... "is that your real hair? :O" to which I replied "no, your mama's" lol... and i told her yeah I chemically straightened it and colored it black. she's the only person that remains kinda suspicious, but purely because she knew i had a big regret about my thinning hair. she used to tell me to try propecia (go tell her I'd even had transplants done a couple of years ago lol). i suppose, I can always tell her I've done transplants recently, and those pics are a downer for me. but arghhh...

i hate it, cause if any of my other friends go through her photos, i'm busted. (they happen to be her friend as well). fortunately she has about 1500 photos on fb, and these 3 photos of mine lie somewhere in the middle. hopefully people get bored of going through all the photos :/ aa i'm gonna sue facebook for mental damages lol.
(12-05-2010, 11:02 AM)mrjoejohn Wrote:
(12-05-2010, 10:22 AM)younggun Wrote: how much time have passed between those pics?, I mean, if it's a good friend just tell her to remove it because you don't like how you apper (ex. you were ill and had temporary alopecia or sumthin), if she's not a good friend....... well, forget it!, and live your life!

You can also pretend your death and come back to life pretending you are your "non-bald" twin brother Big Grin

lol... well those pics are a year old i think. if I tell her i was ill, she's gonna ask me what did i have. and i'm clueless. temporary alopecia? is that for reals?
mm... she is a good friend. when she saw me wearing for the first time, she told me... "is that your real hair? :O" to which I replied "no, your mama's" lol... and i told her yeah I chemically straightened it and colored it black. she's the only person that remains kinda suspicious, but purely because she knew i had a big regret about my thinning hair. she used to tell me to try propecia (go tell her I'd even had transplants done a couple of years ago lol). i suppose, I can always tell her I've done transplants recently, and those pics are a downer for me. but arghhh...

i hate it, cause if any of my other friends go through her photos, i'm busted. (they happen to be her friend as well). fortunately she has about 1500 photos on fb, and these 3 photos of mine lie somewhere in the middle. hopefully people get bored of going through all the photos :/ aa i'm gonna sue facebook for mental damages lol.

ok, I think I found a good reason lol.

temporary alopecia, caused by iron deficiency anemia lol - how did I get it? when I was a drug addict Wink it even rhymes. lolol

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - danger!!89 - 12-04-2010, 10:49 PM
RE: My Toplace unit--your opinion please - mrjoejohn - 12-05-2010, 11:02 AM