Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Back 2 Natural' color blender
12-03-2010, 01:25 PM,
RE: 'Back 2 Natural' color blender
Yes Paul and younggun,

me too, I had bought a Hair Dye so that I would color my hair to match the hairpiece... but when I posted on the forum, John told me about B2Natural and thought I'd give it a try.

Amazing, the Hair Dye is still sitting there, brand new and unused.

What I like about the B2Natural is that it is so easy to apply, I just put some on me hands and smear it on my hair and hair piece (only where they meet) and brush it - to get it evenly spread and in between all the hairs. You leave it for about ten minutes, and voila, you have a perfect color match.

Cause it is like dye, but less strong, less harsh, less messy. And the likelihood is that when you order, the difference in color would be very subtle, so you really do not need a hair color, which is very strong.

It might be a bit expensive - but definitely a must have in my opinion.

-- Must haves so far:
1. Back to Natural
2. Ultrahold Glue (or possibly, to be replaced with Ghost Bond)
3. Supertape / Blue Tape
4. Walker's C22 Citrus Solvent
5. Tresemme Freeze Hold Hair Spray

-------
I use the Tresemme Freeze Hold Hair Spray for multiple use.
a) Styling: Wet my hair, style it, and LOCK it with the spray.
b) Hairline: To avoid the glue seeping through the hairline and having a sticky and messy/ dirty hairline. I spray on a cotton bud or directly on my forehead/ hairline. Keeps the hairline very clean. Wash the excess spray on your forehead unless you want to end up with red spots/ pimples if you are anything like me (common sense).

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Back 2 Natural' color blender - mrjoejohn - 12-03-2010, 01:25 PM