Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colour change; help needed.
11-21-2010, 07:48 AM,
RE: Colour change; help needed.
Hi again person .. as John said above...it`s unusual to have the situation you describe.... but we`ll believe you !! A simpler solution is to use some product on your own hair just after washing, to get it to darken to what you say it looks like after a few days... some kind of hair oil maybe .. I know Vaseline do a hair -tonic [it`s a clear liquid and very cheap] it`s got a blue and silver label and is in a flat plastic bottle.... I know it possibly is not available all over the world in shops but I`ve just Googled it and it`s available on `Amazon` and other sites....it`s great for the hair and scalp too [don`t use any oily products on your system though as it can cause knots to become un-done ] I see on one site they are saying it`s no longer on sale in USA..... have a look at http://www.pomade-shop.eu ...... they have a huge range of products..just type `Vaseline hair tonic`into the search box on the homepage there and you`ll see it ..it`s really good.
As to your question on the 2-tone hair colour ..mmm, I guess it will depend on how much of your own hair will actually be visible -- I assume a fairly large amount? In my case, I have only one third of my own left and the system hair covers a lot of that too so it`s not so much of an issue for me...... ordering a mix of browns may be an option.... to be honest, I`ve never heard of it apart from people ordering a percentage of grey which would obviously be quite visible.... I reckon you might have [ no pun ] mixed results though ..have a think about the idea of making your own look darker by using a product like I `ve suggested.
Finally... and I stand to be corrected.... as far as I know, the companies use the same colour -codes but don`t take that as absolute fact...you can always check with any company before finalising an order..... I hope that`s helped anyway .. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Colour change; help needed. - person - 11-18-2010, 05:52 PM
RE: Colour change; help needed. - person - 11-21-2010, 03:32 AM
RE: Colour change; help needed. - person - 11-21-2010, 06:56 AM
RE: Colour change; help needed. - Paul In Ireland - 11-21-2010, 07:48 AM
RE: Colour change; help needed. - person - 11-21-2010, 10:00 AM
RE: Colour change; help needed. - person - 11-22-2010, 04:05 AM