Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delivery to the UK
11-18-2010, 09:42 AM,
RE: Delivery to the UK
Hello Chris. The normal delivery time is broken down into 2 parts i.e.----- you submitting your template [ for custom-made systems] to Toplace, Toplace sending it to the factory in China,them making your system, and sending it back to Toplace, [That`s the first part ] and then Toplace dispatching the system back to you by mail. Usually, a first order can take about 6 weeks in my experience, but once your template and specs are on file, any subsequent order will take less time. The actual mail itself takes about 4 or 5 working days [ I have noted the date of shipment on the polythene mail bag on arrival ] obviously, things like Christmas etc. can contribute to delays ... as for payment, John usually just E-mails you an invoice for the due amount including the cost of postage, and you can just click on the link in that to pay using Paypal ..it`s quite straightforward.
As for opinions on your proposed system....if you could post a pic of your thinning area, it would be helpful for the forum contributors to give you their advice.. regards for now.. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Delivery to the UK - Brown89 - 11-18-2010, 04:34 AM
RE: Delivery to the UK - Paul In Ireland - 11-18-2010, 09:42 AM