Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products
11-07-2010, 07:03 AM,
2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products
Hi guys ..today was the second time in just over a week, that I have used the newly -arrived Remysoft hair care products. My camera was it`s usual poor -quality self, but I hope you can see the shine from the hair --it was still damp [but fully -treated with the products ] while I was holding it `in the air`, near a window, through which the sun was shining [yes we actually DO get a bit of sunshine at times here !! ] The pic where it`s on my head looks like the hair is jet-black [it`s 1b colour] that`s just the way this camera `(mis) behaves` ..the other pics show the `real`colour more realistically..... I cannot get over how soft and shiny the hair is now ... the 3rd `step` in the 3 -step procedure, is a `sealer`product which locks in the moisture ..you can also apply it to your own growing hair to add to the `overall image` .. there is also a really nice aroma from the hair for days after the application/treatment. So, for anyone debating what might be best for their maintenance regime, I happily endorse these products..... might be a little dearer than what you`d normally buy in shops, but this is specially produced to be kind to system hair. Best wishes to you all.... Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
2nd wash/condition/seal with Remysoft products - Paul In Ireland - 11-07-2010, 07:03 AM