Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fixing Tear in Polyskin Base
11-19-2010, 06:07 AM,
RE: Fixing Tear in Polyskin Base
Hi Anthony .. been up the walls here yesterday and today so only getting to do a post now.... a few questions / observations. What glue are you using ? You said you got them on E Bay I think? Sounds like a reaction /irritation ..the glues may not be `agreeing`with your skin and you may have to try a different one. You washed the system ..did you leave it dry fully before bonding? If you did, another issue may be that you didn`t allow the glue to `go off ` properly before pressing the system onto it. The irritation [if it is that ]may well be to do with the fact that you left the bond in place too long and sweat/moisture built up under the glue...that`s the main reason I do frequent de/re. In my experience, the best thing to `calm`the redness etc. is `Sudocreme`...it has a drying effect and is very soothing...it`s probably a question of [as you are a new wearer] experimenting a bit with more frequent de/re- bonds, while keeping the scalp clean and fresh...possibly also, try a different glue........it`s more likely to do with the duration of the bond though. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Fixing Tear in Polyskin Base - potomoc - 10-28-2010, 04:00 PM
RE: Fixing Tear in Polyskin Base - potomoc - 10-31-2010, 07:24 AM
RE: Fixing Tear in Polyskin Base - potomoc - 11-17-2010, 05:49 PM
RE: Fixing Tear in Polyskin Base - Paul In Ireland - 11-19-2010, 06:07 AM