Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favorite way to attach/remove
10-27-2010, 08:24 PM,
RE: Whats your favorite way to attach/remove
regards the front hairline, is it correct that,sfsl is pretty hard when its new,
as my front hairline is not in contact with my skin,it would lift to the the touch.
iv been to the salon for two free frontal touch ups as my supplies from eb ay havent yett arrived.(last touch up 26/10/
anyway iv ordered a skin system aswell ,not because of the lace,but just to have a second one,for my peace of mind,
i origionally ordrered a skin system, but the salon got me a lace front and poly back to try the best of both words.
to be fair my hairdreser didnt push it, and honestly seid,dont order one, i dont want you wasting youre money,by that comment she meant, i'd be so taken with skin(98% of her customers prefer it)that i woudnt wear my lace system,and that it would be £200 wasted. well not totally wasted imo,
does anyone get a really nailed down hold at the front hairline,with the hairline exposed?, ofcourse you do or you woudnt wear.

**advice from the hairdresser 25 yrs experiance & from a womans point of view***
if you dont want woman running there fingers through youre hair, use gell or moose on it,
and she assures me as a woman, we wont mess it up,
you can tell usually when hairs gelled and fixed in place so youre gona know it cant be ruffled or messed or ran through with fingers.

one customer seid to his long term girlfreind he had exma,so shed avoid touchinh his scalp.

avoid playing with or trying to press the lace down at the front.
as youre introuducing oils onto it, unless you wash youre hands before doing it.
just little titbitts i pick up on my salon visits.
p.s!!!! noi more bad hair days, it'll be two weeks tommorow.
cant beleive its so easy.
having seid that i havent done a full detatchmemt yett,or hairline touch up.
regards to all who know the set free feeling of wearing,
anty Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats your favorite way to attach/remove - antywanty - 10-27-2010, 08:24 PM
I don't use tape anymore... - mcnash - 10-29-2010, 09:47 AM