Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favorite way to attach/remove
10-27-2010, 05:59 PM,
RE: Whats your favorite way to attach/remove
Hi Xeon005...... I hope you won`t mind me adding a little `clarification` to your post for new forum -browsers and maybe those not living in USA where a large range of hair care products would be more commonly available. Just in case any confusion arises in the minds of anyone considering, what adhesives etc. to use for their first attachment....... `` Got2b glued`` is a normal every-day styling gel which many wearers have found acts as a great product for bonding a system to the head...... `officially` it`s a hair-styling gel available widely in shops, but some ingenious wearers have found it works great to hold a system in place, while washing out easily when required. The `white`glue that Xeon005 refers to, is the normal system glue designed specifically for hair systems. If you `Google` got2b glued, there are some reports on the product...... I haven`t seen it in Ireland, and would be interested to try it..... have a Brother living in Boston ...might ask him to pop a sample in the post for me !! Hope you didn`t mind me adding that ..... just that some readers might be confused when the word `glue`is used. Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whats your favorite way to attach/remove - Paul In Ireland - 10-27-2010, 05:59 PM
I don't use tape anymore... - mcnash - 10-29-2010, 09:47 AM