Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some more pics...blending.
10-25-2010, 07:05 AM,
Some more pics...blending.
I took the electric hair trimmer and scissors to my own hair today as it had gone like `rats tails` down the back --it does that when it gets longer and also curls in around the back of the ears....problem is, it`s so thin now, it`s tricky to keep the `blending -in`` area less obvious due to the density differences.Some of the pics are of better quality than previous ones [I think ! LOL ] and show the crown area and the show -through which you get with a lower -density system, so just sticking those in for your info. My webcam thing, for some reason `amplifies` imperfections..... I`m posting these, simply to allow your eagle-eyes to see the issue I have and why I`m thinking of going full-cap in the near future. It looks better in real -life, but just wanted you all to see what I mean.Meanwhile, I have asked John to order me a system, to my existing template, but with straight hair rather than slightwave.....I always had a little wave/curl in previous systems, but for 2 reasons I now want to try straight hair...... ( 1) I can go for a longer length at the back with my own hair and the system hair should `fill` in the gaps in my own that bit better [just a little experiment ] and ( 2 ) I want to see what kind of a job the stylist can do with it by layering it in. If i`m happy with it, I may go for straight hair on a subsequent fullcap. One small issue I have noticed with the wavy styles, and going `onto`straighter hair, is, where the stylist cuts along the back at the nape, If the `wave`in that area happens to be slightly `out` from the head, it can be irritating later during wear, as it can tend to want to stick out rather than lie `in`against the nape area and I sometimes use a curling tongs on it while damp, to get it pointing in .....it`s only a small thing really but the straight hair should not present that issue I think. I tried to get better -quality pics..... I have discovered the `hazy`nature of some, is to do with the focus of the camera as the sunlight outside the window weakens/strengthens just as I `click`to take the pic......please allow for that. Hope they are of interest anyway. I also received the Remysoft hair care products 2 days ago ..haven`t used them yet, and it`s advised to use for a number of weeks for maximum benefit/appearance...I`ll post my comments when I am in a position to...... any questions or comments, I`ll be pleased to answer as best I can. Paul.
I`ve just spotted after I posted them, If you look closely at the first pic....you can just make out the slightly white colour of the poly strip through the hair just above my temple --- that`s just the camera -----as I said , it really amplifies/picks out any imperfections whish to the eye, are not obvious at all ......well they say ``the camera never lies ``! :-)
In the last pic you can make out the difference between the `wave` of the system hair, and my own thinner straighter hair down at the back there. Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Some more pics...blending. - Paul In Ireland - 10-25-2010, 07:05 AM
RE: Some more pics...blending. - antywanty - 10-25-2010, 09:02 AM