Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Odor Issues
10-24-2010, 09:08 PM,
RE: Odor Issues
went out last night , on my own round the bars in the city.
just to kinda (beta test,lol) another area,in wearing,
firstly i woudnt have gone out prior to wearing, as i popped my head out of the door and it was lashing down,with my old hair there was so little of it pushed forward then quiffed up,it woudnt have held up to that long shower, it would have just flopped.
but i now know how this hair behaves under the influence of water, and its great.
because its naturaly straight with a slight wave,when its wett it returns to its natural state which is great.no bigg change as its styled with wet look gell.and is held stiff in place.
if im caught in light rain i dont worry, its so strong the gelled style.
with my old hair id have my umberella straight up.
more because it would ruin the style,and i might have a bad hair day washing and restyling
a thing i put off for up to 3 weeks, as it plunged me into the depths of depression when i couldnt style my har after washing,
that fears all gone.does it please me, hell does it!!!!, im extatic!!!
i deal now with a known!!,im in control not my genes,i go out and woman tell me my hair looks great.
maybee we should call density/colour/blending the golden rules.
the lace isint perfect at the front,i press it down but its not obvioues,so theres another thing, youre system dosent have to be perfect.
i'v ordered my first supplies from e bay.£20+ just to touch up the front hairline.
megga important. alchol
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...:EOIBSA:GB:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...A:GB:1123i'
be approaching the salon in maybee a week or two for a de bond, and watch a take note,and hopefuly do it my self after seeing the process done. roll on the mirror slide lol
regards anty.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Odor Issues - utah23 - 10-24-2010, 03:44 AM
RE: Odor Issues - Paul In Ireland - 10-24-2010, 04:39 AM
RE: Odor Issues - utah23 - 10-24-2010, 06:37 AM
RE: Odor Issues - Paul In Ireland - 10-24-2010, 07:50 AM
RE: Odor Issues - antywanty - 10-24-2010, 09:08 PM
RE: Odor Issues - Paul In Ireland - 10-25-2010, 12:42 AM
RE: Odor Issues - antywanty - 10-25-2010, 05:54 AM