Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another hairstyle thread from a newbie
10-22-2010, 06:21 AM,
RE: Another hairstyle thread from a newbie
I'll try and get some pictures up tonight when I get home. Antywanty, I am really interested in your whole experience since you are a newby. I go through moments where I think that this is really a great option, but then I go through moments where I feel like it is unrealistic and I am just getting my hopes up. How are things going for you? Is your unit sticking to your head? lol Are there a lot of struggles to keep it natural looking? Do you feel like you could do some more demanding physical activity and be confident that it looks good? I was speaking with a girl just a few minutes ago, and normally I am very confident when I do those kind of things. As we were talking I was wondering if I will have the same kind of confidence when I am wearing hair. The only way for me to know I guess is just to try it. I just hope that I don't have to spend hours everyday trying to make it look good. Thanks for the patience from all of you. I am sure this happens often and you guys are really nice to guide us newbies through the process.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another hairstyle thread from a newbie - utah23 - 10-22-2010, 06:21 AM