Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another hairstyle thread from a newbie
10-22-2010, 06:05 AM,
RE: Another hairstyle thread from a newbie
well hair wearing hAS thrown up a few suprises.
and its challenging my self image.
prior to wearing my hair system i used medium brown concealer,i knew i had grey sides but thought i had medium brown elswhere,i thought i totaly suited my old hair style.?
well well,woman are telling me i shouldnt shaved the sides so short,and i didnt suit the old hair style,one woman described it as the teddy boy look.(news to me)
but i'v had lots of compliments,
bloody thinhg is i liked my so called short back and sides.
so i'd made the mistake of having a medium brown top and grey sides, i musta looked a bitt of a state.
i rekon my salon has gone with to much density,i get away with it because i use wett look gell.
but when its dry you virtually cant do anything with it.and it looks nearly white in my eyes.
suposed to be med brown with 40% grey. and described as light density.
what im saying is, what you think you need and what you do need could be two diffrent things.
lots of folk think there hairs a particular colour and there way off.
so i rekon see a salon for advice, someone who specalises in hair systems.
im not saying tie yourself to a salon hell no!just get some proffesional advice prior to ordering.
as for wearing well im a week into it today, thursday 14-21st. and i can say its been fine.
i rekon folk looked at me more before as i did have a bitt of a weird hairstyle,shape, colour .imho
nobody batts an eye now, still get looks of the woman, thank god, and its modern gelled hair.
a female freind seid to me when i boarded the bus" liking the hair", i felt like saying i'll pass that on to the recipient, lol
its all good! having seid that my two sisters and brother aint seen it yet, once there over with i,ll be happy.
my neice has seen it, likes it,

its when you cant see that good looking guy looking back at you, youre wanting the old image,funny thing to say wanting the old that was worse than the new,
i'm still trying to get used to the new image in the mirror,
maybee that good looking guy will stare back in the mirror some time soon.
regards antySmile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another hairstyle thread from a newbie - antywanty - 10-22-2010, 06:05 AM