Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP... A little advice for a newbie please...
10-20-2010, 01:51 AM,
RE: HELP... A little advice for a newbie please...
Hi MusicMan....... can you tell us which country you live in ? Some products are more freely available in certain countries than in others. There are products mentioned here by U.S.citizens, which are not available in Ireland and so on. Have a look at http://www.remysofthair.com -- I did a post last week saying that I have ordered their `` system`` and am still awaiting delivery [it has been despatched ] --JRob had a big hand in the creation of these products. They may be a bit on the expensive side compared to products you can /could buy in a drug store, but I`m hoping they will be superior. I also posted pics a few nights ago of a gel I have used before, with no ill -effect on the system. I don`t use hair spray but hopefully someone who does, can give some advice here.Have a look at the post `` chemically straightening hair`` where I have posted pics of the conditioner I use, and the Lòreal gel. Hope some other wearers can chip in here to advise you too... Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HELP... A little advice for a newbie please... - Paul In Ireland - 10-20-2010, 01:51 AM