Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUTTING ON A FULL CAP
10-25-2010, 12:07 AM,
RE: PUTTING ON A FULL CAP
(10-17-2010, 02:25 AM)R.F.C. Wrote: Here is a question for experienced full cap wearers, what is the best way to actually put a full cap on your head? I have recently started to wear full caps and see the potential and should have done it a long time ago but I have a real problem lining it up to put on my head as there is just so much more "piece" to deal with. Should you put it on from front to back, back to front? what is the best way that you have found?

Thank you for your answers

The way I do mine is blue liner on the nap section of actual wig. no shine tape from where the blue liner finishes up along ear section also on the wig. overlapping the tape onto the actual hair about 2mm. then sections of no shine sparaticaly over my scalp. then peel off the backing tape of one piece of the no shine the closest to the forehead, put wig on, straighten as needed. press down a fair bit. flip the wig forward, remove backing tape from rest of the no shine tape on scalp. put wig back down. press. peel off backing strips from tape that was placed on nape and ear areas. press down. take a lip defining pencil. mark little dots along front hairline, pin it back, rub marks so they are only just visible. apply glue of choice. put hairline section back down and presto.

Messages In This Thread
PUTTING ON A FULL CAP - R.F.C. - 10-17-2010, 02:25 AM
RE: PUTTING ON A FULL CAP - JRob - 10-17-2010, 04:19 AM
RE: PUTTING ON A FULL CAP - R.F.C. - 10-18-2010, 01:03 AM
RE: PUTTING ON A FULL CAP - FredTJ - 10-18-2010, 03:16 AM
RE: PUTTING ON A FULL CAP - JRob - 10-18-2010, 06:36 AM
RE: PUTTING ON A FULL CAP - anubi5 - 10-25-2010, 12:07 AM