Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little idea / suggestion
10-17-2010, 02:47 AM,
RE: A little idea / suggestion
hi Paul,

hmmm... sounds like a good trick! I'll definitely give it a go and let you know how it goes. I don't go to a stylist, so working on your backside is a bigger problem having to hold mirrors and trying to accurately draw a line on your scalp... and with the system's untrimmed hair, it proves challenging sometimes. When I received my first order, I went overboard shaving way too much, the unit didn't cover the area lol, so I had to use concealers until it grew back, I was pretty concerned of course.

Having received my second order, with a bigger base this time, I'll have to do it again, so I will definitely try your idea in the hope I don't go overboard this time.

My problem is that hair grows way too quickly and therefore I am having to have to do the pencil markings everytime I detach to guide me shave my hair to the size I want to. When I detach, the tape stays on my head, so I generally use those as a rough idea up to where i want to shave... but its not always too successfully, and very rough as well. Will let you know how it goes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A little idea / suggestion - mrjoejohn - 10-17-2010, 02:47 AM