Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairstyle question
10-16-2010, 08:50 PM,
RE: Hairstyle question
let me offer you some advice about youre washing routine every morning(its youre choice ofcourse)but why not leave the front styed fixed in place with fixing spray or whatever you use and just restyle the back and sides,after all you dont sleep on youre face,front.
i used to do that 10+ years ago , wash my hair every morning,then i realised years later , why?
i just left my style in place at the front and styled the back and sides messed up from sleeping.
youll save yourself alot of time,andprob only need wash youre hair once a week or even up to every two weeks.freshy washed hair is allways harder to style,beleive it or not so called dirty hair is easier to style as its got alot of natural oils still in it and possibly product build up.
but as long as it dosent look dirty dirty dirty, youre just making life harder washing every morning specialy with receding hair.
actually im new to wearing iv got a hair system on just like this one. similar spiked pushed forward style.
very breifly my hair is slight wave(but if you order it straight you cant get any bend in it and it ends up like chinease so called poker hair just sticks up)
im wearing a partial or topper, from the to the crown.
post up a pic with youre face masked out and the experts here will guide you through,
bcause there bloody good at this.
regards anty
again its youre choicke just a suggestion.
from someone who used to endure that routine,

Messages In This Thread
Hairstyle question - Hairlosssucks! - 10-16-2010, 08:05 PM
RE: Hairstyle question - antywanty - 10-16-2010, 08:50 PM
RE: Hairstyle question - Hairlosssucks! - 10-17-2010, 12:40 PM
RE: Hairstyle question - Paul In Ireland - 10-17-2010, 09:19 PM
RE: Hairstyle question - Hairlosssucks! - 10-17-2010, 10:56 PM