Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question to experienced wearers (Paul dig in :D)
10-13-2010, 12:33 PM,
A question to experienced wearers (Paul dig in :D)
Haha...

When do you realise your unit is unwearable anymore?

I have just received my second order, and it looks really fresh compared to this one LOL, but, hadn't I received a new one, I think it still has some life in it.

In my hmm... 2/3 months of wearing the toplace unit, I do not have any damage to the lace (the only bit I have is totally my fault, recklessness on my behalf in tearing the toplace label with my teeth lol). Otherwise, the only things that have changed are:

- Color of the hair, maybe some discoloration, but even my own hair has changed color from all the sun and summer weather! A little coloring shampoo from that website John recommends (sorry forgot the name) does the trick.

- I noticed also that the hair has become slightly brittle/ dry. That's probably due to the bad water supply, swimming, and wrong shampoo lol. Still blends in perfectly well with my own hair though... when I put some leave in conditioner, it looks perfect.

- I also noticed (the only thing which I dont like), some wrinkles (?) mostly at the back. I thought it was me doing something wrong when attaching it. But, from my last 3 attempts, albeit being as careful as I can be... I had the same results. And you can feel the wrinkles even when it is not attached. But it's strange, its not really coming from the base... it seeeeeems like its coming from the vent. Dunno if I screwed it up when I tried to pull the label with my teeth, seems I have been having the 'wrinkle' problem since then.

- Also, the base is never as clean and fresh as the new one... but its okay.

Hadnt I received the new piece, I'd still think the current one looks brand new (lol), but seriously, no tears in the lace or anything major...

Back to the question... When do you guys throw your old one for a newer partner? Big Grin

P.s sorry for the long threads but I just dunno how to small talk haha.

Messages In This Thread
A question to experienced wearers (Paul dig in :D) - mrjoejohn - 10-13-2010, 12:33 PM