Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korean stock piece scam- beware
12-30-2010, 04:00 PM,
RE: Korean stock piece scam- beware
Well as an update, the replacement piece BA sent was looking good for the first month....although it shed like crazy,after a month the piece had lost so much hair that the thick lace was becoming visible on the top and sides, I applied knot sealer every time I took it off after cleaning it but it only slowed down the shedding slightly.

I believe the units have hair that is very loosely knotted, perhaps on purpose? or lack of skill?
Toplace pieces I wore in the past never shed like the BA ones do.

I am very careful with any piece, I mean I really handle it gently, comb slowly and lightly and dont use any harsh glue removers etc...however no matter how gently I combed the piece it shed like crazy, every time I combed to style it , large amounts of hair would simply come off the piece.

After a month of wearing the piece we were almost back to square one, meaning in bad as a condition as the first piece ( well almost)estimated 30% loss of hairs on the piece

My point is stay away from BA and his pieces unless you are okay with replacing your piece every month and wearing something with lace so thick that it is detectable no matter how many coats of glue you apply.

Im ordering from Toplace only, order sent in today....looking forward to receiving my new toplace piece.

Good bye BA forever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Korean stock piece scam- beware - phoenix13 - 12-30-2010, 04:00 PM