Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korean stock piece scam- beware
10-27-2010, 01:54 AM,
RE: Korean stock piece scam- beware
The "korean" pieces have gotten better, I am not advertising the other site. (I buy here under a different name) who cares where you buy as long as its good. buy here, if it's better for you.

bashing other sites for their mistakes is disingenuous. ALL sites including toplace have screwups...

But honestly i just came here to laugh at the "lawyer" talk, the guy who said he is a lawyer? BS, he's not a lawyer, if he were he'd know there was no legal merit for a lawsuit. he's pulling your chain and that's as bad as a bad wig seller.

1. Stuff happens, one piece doesn't a lawsuit make.
Does this "lawyer" know nothing about retail? you complain, ask for a new one, ask for money back.

2. the seller doesn't leave guys high and dry and from what i know he had a few issues at fiurst but straightened them out, I heard he had a family issue, who knows, the toplace guy here should be ashamed of himself.. they were friends once now it's ok to bash him personally?

3. there is no burden on the seller to provide you with "cover" in case a hair system fails to look good. A seller is also not responsible for your mental well being. It is your decision to put on a wig good or bad. it's also the wearers responsibility to have a backup... if the glue didn't hold and it came flying off when in a convertable would you sue the glue company?

right...

4. again, the guy shoulda gone back and demanded a refund and a new piece. if he didd great, if not shame on him.

being busted sucks for sure but it is a wearers responsibility to be prepared for not only the potential of being busted but doing everything he can to have a backup plan. if you are going to wear a wig, you should know and prepare for this potential mishap.

Note this is a bad situation and I am only commenting on the "lawyer" and "sue them" talk. not the emotional toll (I feel bad for him)

but the lawsuit talk...it's ridiculous.
again, I am not bashin phoenix13
only the lawyer crap.

also now that phoenix13 has received a good unit, should the thread title be amended? after all, it sounds like he got bad piece and now a good one.. where is the scam?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Korean stock piece scam- beware - JohnD - 10-27-2010, 01:54 AM