Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uk supplies glues release ect
09-30-2010, 07:43 AM,
RE: uk supplies glues release ect
hi guys, long time since I posted something...

I have become much better at this game since my last post. Practice makes perfect.

As with regards to suppliers I usually buy my stuff from Debbie (when I buy multiple items - cause shipping is a bitch). Otherwise, I have found a really nice seller with sh*tloads of supplies on ebay (uk) and I do my experiment purchases from there. shipping is less expensive since its within europe. you lot could probably get it much cheaper since its uk to uk.

I have in the meantime found 2 more supplies to recommend:
1. Supertape (much better than Blue Tape and Walker No Shine)
2. C22 Walker No Shine Solvent (comes slightly more expensive than the 99% alcohol but has a better smell and is more powerful in my opinion. also feels like its less harsh on the system)

I used to de/re-attach on a weekly basis. I am now going 2 weeks (and only changing just to keep things fresh not because I really need to).

Currently, I am in my second week, the bond is still excellent (supertape and front glue) so I am gonna try and go a third week... just to test the durability. but so far, no bulge. Only yesterday I decided to detach just the front 1cm, clean and reglue (didnt really need to but just wanted a sharper cleaner look at the hairline).

Figured out that if I can stretch my bond to once a month (will not happen cause I am extra careful at this)... but just for stats-sake:

1. De/Re once a month = 12 times a year = less damage to the hairsystem = less spending in hairsystems and supplies = getting nearer to become less concerned that I wear [you just have to spend a little extra time to make a PERFECT bond each time so that it won't bother you for a whole month].

2. De/Re every week = 52 times a year = more damage to the hairsystem = more spending on hairsystems and supplies = always "reminded" that you wear means less confidence in this hair wearing game.

Well, each to their own I suppose Smile

Messages In This Thread
uk supplies glues release ect - antywanty - 09-27-2010, 08:59 PM
RE: uk supplies glues release ect - mrjoejohn - 09-30-2010, 07:43 AM