Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bond question?
09-22-2010, 08:45 AM,
RE: bond question?
I am not sure what ``medical graded glue`` is --- the glues and tapes can be purchased on line from Debbie --- click on `` how to order`` and under method 3, you will see a link to her site. Tape and/ or glues have different strengths --it is up to the wearer to decide on how long they want a particular bond to last, and that will largely be governed by the strength of whatever product you use to hold your system in place ---- your own body chemistry will play a part in the overall picture too. Debbie`s site has a clear indication of the various strengths of each one.
I can assure you, your growing stubble will have absolutely no effect on your bond -- these glues and tapes need solvents to break the bond. If you want to remove your system more frequently, such as every 2 or 3 days, just use a bonding material of a lower strength, and obviously for bonds of a week or so, order a stronger one --it might be an idea to order a weak-ish one and a much stronger one together , and you can do a bit of `experimenting` once you begin to wear. I hope that has clarified it for you --- rest assured, the strong glues are EXTREMELY strong and will not be dislodged, even after a few days without de-bonder fluids so you can relax on that `` worry``. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
bond question? - antonio666 - 09-22-2010, 08:02 AM
RE: bond question? - Paul In Ireland - 09-22-2010, 08:45 AM