Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another candidate for a front partial (photo)
09-19-2010, 08:05 PM,
RE: Another candidate for a front partial (photo)
stating the obvioues here, but its about self perception.
and for what ever reason, could be a transitional stage in someones life,i dont know.deppression anxiety.
or just losing perception , cant see the wood for the trees.
but i remember back in 1991 to say95 i used to have a realy bigg quiff.way to bigg, but i coudnt see that.
i saw a good looking guy, i was good looking, but the quiff was my crutch in a way.
i thought if i cut that shorter i'd lose my looks.it took me till 2005 ish to realise that, there were days alot of them i was down ,
so im styling my hair in the mirror, and youre looking for youre own look, when youre styling youre hair, we all have a perception of how we look and i rekon in most cases its pretty accurate,
i thought once i had this bigg quiff, ahh there it is just seen my handsome look.
but what i didnt realise was that my look was there all the time i refused to see it if i didnt have this humngoues quiff.
just keep in mind ,its related to youre mood on the day,if youre feeling great you'll find you can see that good looking guy staring back in the mirror.despite flaws in youre hair,or put on youre favourite shirt the one that brings you out, or favourite jumper ect.
still cant see youre look, then try listening to youre fav music, a favourite track works best. then if you still cant see that good looking guy starring back.youre tired, or hacked out about sometng.
"but dont blame the hair" well not all of the time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another candidate for a front partial (photo) - antywanty - 09-19-2010, 08:05 PM