Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
10-24-2010, 10:48 PM,
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
Guys, a quick question - would you mind mentioning which glues you use? This is by far my biggest issue. Everything I have tried basically fails within a day. The piece is easily peeled off, and my scalp is tacky, with little gooey balls, The idea of a "bond" for me is the holy grail now!!

One suggestion I have not tried (but will as soon as my two reserve pieces arrive) is Ultrahold - but I have heard it is shockingly messy and worse, difficult to clean up.

Before I do that, are there any others that anyone can recommend? I have to date tried: Perfector Plus, Mighty Tight, Farrell Blue (I was a Farrell customer briefly) Base Bond (which is currently best for me - although weak, at least cleans up easily - as I must do daily attachments) and some other dab on product whose name escapes me, but didn't hold.

I eagerly tried Got2Be Glued - but that was way too weak.

I have also tried various tapes, which give in after an hour or so.

Any other options to try, would be appreciated. I do shampoo scalp, then clean with Lace release, alcohol and finally scalp protector before applying, and this helps slightly, but often the hairline is lifting within the first hour or so of application.

I really need to nail this problem, as it is by far the thing that is ruining the whole wearing experience for me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it? - kojakmcfee - 10-24-2010, 10:48 PM