Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
10-15-2010, 09:42 PM,
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
Howdy --- it`s natural to be very conscious for the first few days of wearing.. I think the length is ok as I said . I think you have more of an issue with the style itself rather than the actual length --- as andrei_eremenko said, you will have to leave the sides grow out a bit more to get a better blend. You could have the system thinned a little if you think it would be better for you ---- don`t over do that either ........ you really have to be very careful at first ...the system has to `` settle``. If you do drastic changes early on, you can regret it at leisure. As for a `` bubble`` -- if it`s in the middle, which is lace, it just means the perimeter part hasn`t been pulled slightly `` away`` from the centre of your head -- in other words, down towards the ears. You have a poly perimeter ----- it`s just a matter of it being `` off`` by a millimetre or two in where it`s bonded to the scalp. She should have been a little more careful of that . It`s not a major issue but it can be `` irritating`` to a wearer -- you`re `conscious` of it, but it can be remedied at the next bonding. As a new wearer, it can be a very very steep adjustment to the `new `you -- I think pic 2 is FAR better than your own hair in pic 1 .......... I definitely would let your own grow out, especially up over the ears --it will help the blending. Do you think you`ll be confident now doing your own bonding from here on in ? I don`t understand why, but it sounds like she didn`t really take your wishes into account in terms of colour and density ---- at the end of the day it`s the customers choice in what they want to wear ..... colour wise and density etc. I think you should consider carefully, ordering a system off here to YOUR exact specifications and get her to style it for you........ you`re over the first hurdle of wearing anyway , having the hair shaved off---now you can see exactly what area needs coverage.... so get cracking on your template mate !! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it? - Paul In Ireland - 10-15-2010, 09:42 PM