Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could i do this hair style with a full cap
08-25-2010, 02:30 PM,
RE: could i do this hair style with a full cap
(08-25-2010, 06:40 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: I agree with the JRob on the cornrows. That's hard on hair---both a person's own hair and the hair on a hair system. It would cause the unit to shed and for those that do it with their own hair it causes traction alopecia. I don't know if those pictures that were posted above are a full cap or not but they very well could be. You can do anything with a full cap. Remember those photos of JRob with a mohawk?
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Here's a new one for ya. Been working on some pictures for the new website. This one didn't make the cut, but you can get a pretty good view of the mohawk:

[Image: SC_0122.1.jpg]
(08-25-2010, 10:19 AM)reubin Wrote: Just realize that with a full cap you have somewhat of a hairline all the way around. Meaning you have base going to an edge of skin - not to an edge of hair. Altohugh people are not usually looking directly at the back and sides you need to be conscious of lift and imperfections all the way around. Best to have a longer style that covers the edge of attachment for as much real estate as possible. JMHO

It's really more about touch than visibility. Even though there is more edge with a full cap, it really isn't any more crucial to have a perfect attachment than it is with a partial unit. As long as the nape is tacked down well you shouldn't have much of a problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: could i do this hair style with a full cap - JRob - 08-25-2010, 02:30 PM