Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blending Hair
08-21-2010, 07:35 AM,
Blending Hair
Ok, so I have been extremely active on the forum but there is a wealth of information and I feel reassured speaking to more experienced wearers.

I have another problem (lol). Well, more than a problem, Id say, is a concern. And I have searched the forum and cant seem to find a solution that I am currently seeing as making sense.

Blending hair on the sides and back with your real hair is a pain in the ass sometimes. I think my hair blends in ALMOST perfectly well. And by this, I mean, that when I look in all mirrors (bathroom mirror, etc) I see a perfect color blend.

However, every morning when I walk to my car, I see a reflection in the window and I can see a kind of red touch on the system which distinguishes it from my real hair.

Its a bugger, cause this has now got me real concerned that it might show that I wear. I have asked anyone that knows that I wear, and they have assured me it is perfect. But Im still not convinced, so here I have, in my hand, black hair dye!

Because while I was at work, this idea popped in me head and for the time being, it makes sense. My real hair is very dark brown, almost black, I d say, an off-black. so I bought this black dye and thought that if I just dab some on me fingers and grab a couple of hairs (randomly spread on both system and own hair) here and there and make them black (kinda like highlights) it should blend in pretty well.

What do you think?

Messages In This Thread
Blending Hair - mrjoejohn - 08-21-2010, 07:35 AM
RE: Blending Hair - mcnash - 08-21-2010, 09:30 AM
RE: Blending Hair - ToplaceUSA - 08-21-2010, 11:56 AM
RE: Blending Hair - mrjoejohn - 08-21-2010, 08:43 PM
RE: Blending Hair - mrjoejohn - 08-31-2010, 10:01 AM
RE: Blending Hair - hollisterco - 09-21-2010, 06:25 PM