Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Ordering No. 2
08-21-2010, 07:17 AM,
RE: Help with Ordering No. 2
Hi again --I was looking through the ``Style options`` on the home page a while ago. I see an ``exercise base`` which is especially for those who lead very active recreational lives... Swimming, Gym etc. Might be well -worth your while to consider such a system and keep your all -lace or poly perimeter/ lace combination system [if you order one] for wearing to work and social outings. I know it can be a dilemma to decide on what to specify when ordering a new system, as there is a lot of choice available. I have no experience of the thin skin material, but am wondering if it would be suitable to use as a perimeter strip --presumably it would, I just feel that the poly might be a little more robust in withstanding tape being peeled off it many times --with some very strong tapes, you can see the poly kind of stretching, and while it is very sturdy, I
[sorry --hit the send button too early ] feel like anything, it does have a `` breaking point`` and could eventually tear. I honestly cannot say I had any worries about detectability --it`s quite thin..
As for your template, as far as i know templates are sent to the factory and they keep them there to work off.... I`m open to correction on that. If you wanted to modify the front hairline bit , John may be able to ask them to alter it a bit but he`d be the best one to advise on that -- Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Help with Ordering No. 2 - mrjoejohn - 08-21-2010, 04:17 AM
RE: Help with Ordering No. 2 - Paul In Ireland - 08-21-2010, 07:17 AM