Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with Ordering No. 2
08-21-2010, 04:17 AM,
Help with Ordering No. 2
So, it certainly looks like Im pretty satisfied with this toplace thing, so much that I feel (been wearing for just 3 weeks) Im ready to make my next order so that it arrives in time when this one dies on me. Big Grin (I really dont want to go back to wearing my other all-poly system).

Im thinking I should take Pauls advice though, and go with a perimeter poly (except front).

what do you suggest? a thin skin or a poly skin? (I am assuming a thin skin would be lighter than poly and offers less detectability to the touch).

Also, I am pretty content with what I have BUT if i had to order, I would add a very slight curve to the front. (to have a very sublime V shape front cause I kinda think I have a very straight hairline - which makes it ugly-fake-looking and in so thinking, I always need to adjust my hairstyle).

Do I need to make another template or can you go ahead on your judgement? I really cannot be asked to make another template (lol) and to be honest I think if John can do very slight adjustments to my first order specs it would be spot on.

Shall I trust John? lol (only kidding John Tongue ).

Recap:
- Full french lace
- Thin Skin perimeter / Poly (undecided)
- SFS hairline
- To add a very slight V-shape to the hairline

(and if possible, cut the excess lace down to the hairline for me - lol - I am sounding like a really lazy slob)

Messages In This Thread
Help with Ordering No. 2 - mrjoejohn - 08-21-2010, 04:17 AM