Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
longer styles: what if you bow your head or when you jump up/down?
06-25-2010, 11:14 PM,
longer styles: what if you bow your head or when you jump up/down?
Hello,
I'm wearing a longer style about 11 inches all over, light url. As I'm an on-stage performer, I actually have to bow my head from time to time e.g. at the end of the concert - I avoided that so far, and recently I checked it recording myself on a video cam.

Although I'm currently wearing a hair piece of lower quality (not Toplace, but will be putting on my new TL unit this weekend), I can say, that it looks kinda weird: The toupet simply hangs down, while my own hair stays more smoothly to the head... the same thing, when I jump and go down back to the ground.

Do you know about that issue? Do (even today's) hair wearers avoid bowing their heads?

It seems like a "principle" problem of longer hairstyles to me, and I'm not so optimistic that this one could change with a better quality unit... I already considered going for a full cap, measured the PROs and CONs and decided to stay with a topper.

Messages In This Thread
longer styles: what if you bow your head or when you jump up/down? - UncleDonald - 06-25-2010, 11:14 PM