Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will this work with a full cap?
05-21-2010, 05:58 PM,
will this work with a full cap?
Hey Toplacers,

I'm new here. An African-American guy whose been balding since my early 20's. I'm in my mid 30s now and JUST found out about TopLace. I knew there was NO WAY I could afford a hair transplant in the near future, not to mention they are not always successful. As a kid I sported relaxed hair alot, which always looked natural on me..and my bro (also helped damage my hair).

Nevertheless, since I'm light-skinned and have "mixed" features, no one would ever believe the relaxed hair was nothing but my natural hair texture. I have been called Puerto Rican, Indian, Middle Eastern, etc.

I have no doubt I wanna go for the ful cap, most likely iLace with SFS on all paremeters for the most indetectable realism possible...to sight and touch.....but I wanted to get all of your opinions on the specs of this first photo I'm attaching....density ventilation...hair texture? I think I may go with a SLIGHTLY not as curly texture...more subdued curls? But I've already talked to John and he suggested I got with this look first...as opposed to my upcoming pix Im posting....just because it would allow for more versitility.

Is this look possible with a a full cap and wat is the ventilation, density in ur opinions?

Yours truly,
Debo2010
here are a couple more ideas I have for a full cap .Are these hairstyles gonna be too low to achieve with a full cap? I trust John, who said anythings possible....but wat density and style would u say I should go with to get this look?

Oh, btw, I already know I want Debbie to style watever my first unit ends up being.

Im kinda SCARED of using SFS because I been hearing stories about fragility of that lace.......but Im looking for a seamless hairline...sides...and nape....french lace is heavier and more visible on the skin..right?

thanks in advance guys

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
will this work with a full cap? - debo2010 - 05-21-2010, 05:58 PM
RE: will this work with a full cap? - JRob - 06-04-2010, 09:26 AM