Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Choosing Density Of First Piece? (Pics)
05-20-2010, 07:33 PM,
RE: Need Help Choosing Density Of First Piece? (Pics)
It`s a bit hard to see the pics [as I said] --even though I clicked on them, they weren`t much bigger, but as Dave777 just said, somewhere between 60 -65% should be ok for you and if your hair is very straight, just order straight hair as he advised --it`s less ``bouncy/lively`` when it arrives [mine was slight wave, hence the need to leave it `relax` for a few days before styling]
Why not e mail a pic to john and get his opinion ? I found him very helpful and patient whenever I contacted him directly. [email protected] . From what I can see, the back of your head has a fairly high density compared to you sides, so the trick would be to get less density at the back [ maybe 50% ? ] and a bit higher [ but not twice as much ! ] on the side sections --- have a look at the downloadable order form on the home page,the head is divided into different sections so you can mark in the densities for the different areas, and you can send in a copy with your template. I would ask John for his professional opinion --best wishes--Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help Choosing Density Of First Piece? (Pics) - Paul In Ireland - 05-20-2010, 07:33 PM