Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help Choosing Density Of First Piece? (Pics)
05-18-2010, 07:59 PM,
RE: Need Help Choosing Density Of First Piece? (Pics)
Hi Baldy, Had a look at pics --they`re a little bit small so it`s a little hard to see --you appear to have good density on your right side, yet your left looks thinner to me. I wouldn`t go with a density higher than about 50 - 60%, and even that might be a little on the high side --- John will probably give you the best answer as he`s used to looking at different people`s pics daily. Your temple looks receded back at ``an angle `` so you could probably do with small/short flaps at the temple just to blend down onto what hair is there in front of your ears, and it would look quite good -- your back density is quite good from what I can see ---- I know the Toplace densities are a bit different to other producers, but looking at your left side, your hair is about the same as my own and I ordered 65% temples. I have just rooted out notes I took from the Forum before I ordered, in relation to densities:
Toplace 40% = 50% ``Other`` providers, 45% T.L. =60 % ``Other``,
T.L. 50% = 65% ``Other``, T.L. 55%= 70% ``Other`` and T.L. 60%= 80% ``Others`` ---- that will give you an idea, if you know the density of your AHS system, of how the densities compare ---- I hope that`s of interest to you --- best wishes for the future ``New you`` !! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need Help Choosing Density Of First Piece? (Pics) - Paul In Ireland - 05-18-2010, 07:59 PM