Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
? System based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 ....
05-02-2010, 10:37 PM,
? System based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 ....
Hello

I would like to know if the forum there are carrier based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 ....
I work a lot outside on construction sites and I am in need of a robust and sustainable system I do not seek a perfect front row I prefer the hidden which is easier to maintain.
That is why the micro skin seems fantastic for cleaning, no need to whiten my hair black nodes ... ..
I would like to know if the basic micro skin can be worn in any season was very hot and winter very cold because I think the scalp does not breathe much, I wonder if I can stand the system on hot days?
I would like to know if synthetic hair with nodes disappear with basic micro skin because I've wanted to go back to the synthetic hair as I have worn for more than 20 years since the last year I wore natural sui I have to redo the color correction all the week and for me the interview is too hard to manage, especially as I travel 2 to 3 weeks away from home.
And even if the result of natural hair is more beautiful to me AC has become too tough talk that is why I have longed to return to synthetic hair.

If the basis of skin micro cache nodes synthetic hair can I lower my hair density and improve my hair look even though of course I can 't get the same result as the natural hair, my life will look better with less everyday problem.

I really hope to hear your experiences on micro skin prior to my order

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
? System based in micro skin as ILAC TL 300, TL 400 and TL 700 .... - french_hair - 05-02-2010, 10:37 PM