Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you do this in a full cap....??
04-28-2010, 04:12 PM,
RE: Can you do this in a full cap....??
I haven't seen a full cap yet where the hair was ventilated in an improper direction in the nape (it will always be ventialted down), however, it is very common for them to ventilate multiple strands of hair in each knot in that area and leave them unbleached. My theory is that the factories are used to making these full caps for women who usually wear their hair longer, so until now this hasn't been an issue. If you want shorter hair you will get a MUCH better result if the knots are small and well bleached. If the unit comes back to those specifications, you probably won't have to cut the sawtooth pattern in the lace- the knots will blend just like a nice hairline.

Personally I would just go with french lace in the sideburn area and forget about it. French will hold up just fine, it's the swiss lace that will fall apart in that area.

Oh yea, and make sure you specify where you want the crown to be on your template. I have always been able to make do, but sometimes they place it a little too far forward if you don't specify.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you do this in a full cap....?? - JRob - 04-28-2010, 04:12 PM